Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Jillian Michaels is trying to kill me...

So I will admit that I have been half assing it lately on Weight Watchers.  I am gaining and losing the same 5 pounds.  So after a month and a half of this behavior I finally had to get real with myself.  Obviously what I was doing wasn't working which was have some bad days, and then have some good days leading up to weigh in day and hoping for the best.  So I had to get serious.  I have tracked everything this week and I started this:


I won't lie to you, this video is kicking my butt.  I am on day 2 and my legs feel like they are on fire.  I have had to modify some of the moves because of my weight and physical level but I am still getting a kick ass workout and slowly working up to doing every move she does just like she does it.  Today I pushed myself to do more than I did yesterday and I am hoping to do the same tomorrow.  I'll keep you posted on the results I achieve.  The video states you could lose up to 20 pounds in 30 days. 


No comments:

Post a Comment